Who Am I?
I’m Angelica, a writer, mom to three toddlers and influencer from northern Virginia. With degrees in Communications and Marketing Strategy and more than ten years of professional social media management experience under my belt, I offer a unique skill set to brands and destinations interested in reaching an engaged audience of parents and grandparents that want to travel with their young children.
I engage parents and grandparents who want to find family-friendly destinations that help them get the most out of their vacation. We help them get packed up, get out the door and get going on their toddler-sized adventures.
I’m here to serve your brand, spread your message and entice families to visit your destination. Please let me know how I can help!
Why Partner with Toddlin’ Across America?
We are Professionals.
After completing my Master’s degree in Digital Marketing and Communications at Johns Hopkins University, I ran corporate, non-profit, political and academic social footprints for over 10 years. Now, I apply my passion and expertise to the people and places I love. www.linkedin.com/in/angelicakajiwara
I provide coverage as a freelance writer as well.
Our engaged readers trust our recommendations because they see us traveling with our 3 toddlers. We’ve created an “if they can do it, we can do it” feel across our channels. We also offer our readers a chance to ask for our tips, tricks and travel recommendations via our Instagram and Facebook pages.
The Cute Factor.
The faces of our website draw in our readers to want to read more. They have been featured in a nationwide marketing campaign for Kiddie Academy, couture children’s boutiques, and all of Toddlin’ Across America’s materials.
Who is my audience?
Toddlin’ Across America produces content to appeal to the multi-generational family market.
- 80% Female | 20% Male
- 25 – 45 Years Old
- Very engaged and active on Instagram (8% engagement rate)
- 150,000 Unique Monthly Pageviews
We have quickly grown from zero to thousands ready and waiting for recommendations. They are ready to travel. We’re ready to share our adventures with them, and get them on the road to your family-friendly destination.
- Discover Lancaster
- Visit Annapolis
- Visit Fredericksburg
Resorts and Hotels
- Comfort Suites, Chincoteague, VA – Chincoteague, Virginia is Perfect for Multi-generational Vacations
- Silver Birches Resort, Hawley, PA – Our Family Getaway at Silver Birches Resort in Hawley, Pennsylvania (Review)
- Hyatt House Pittsburgh South Side, Pittsburgh, PA – Our Family Getaway in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania at Hyatt House
- Country Cascades Resort, Pigeon Forge, TN – Our Week Away at Country Cascades Waterpark Resort in Pigeon Forge, Tennesee
- Stoweflake Mountain Resort, Stowe, VT – Fall Family Road Trip to Stoweflake Mountain Resort
- Tiny Estates, Elizabethtown, PA – Our First Tiny Living Experience
- Long Hollow Suri Alpacas Farm – Family Fun at Long Hollow Suri Alpacas Farm in Gallatin, Tennessee
- The Observation Deck at CEB Tower – Our Epic Family Morning at The Observation Deck at CEB Tower in Arlington, VA
- Temple Hall Farm, Leesburg, VA – Top 5 Reasons to Take Your Toddler to Temple Hall Farm
- Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA – The Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh is Fun for the Whole Family
- Ripley’s Aquarium of The Smokies, Gatlinburg, TN – Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies in Gatlinburg, TN is an Epic Family Experience
- Polaroid – DIY Memories Map
- VacationRentals.com – Free and Inexpensive Family Fun Near Washington, DC
- Singlecare – Health Savings for the Traveling Family
- Creminelli – Making Memories Around the Table: Growing Up Italian
- E-cloth – How We Travel Healthy: The One Thing Every Mom Needs In Her Suitcase
- Playshifu – Worldschooling Can Start in Preschool
Want to learn more? Please contact me at [email protected] to discuss how I can help you. We’re here to serve your brand, spread your message and encourage others to visit your toddler-friendly destination.
In accordance with ethical blogging practices, all reviews/promotions hosted on Toddlin’ Across America in exchange for a travel experience will be 100% truthful and include a sponsorship notation somewhere in the post.