Named DC’s Top Mom Blogger by Red Tricycle
Who Am I?
I’m Angelica, a writer, mom to three toddlers and influencer from northern Virginia. With degrees in Communications and Marketing Strategy and more than ten years of professional social media management experience under my belt, I offer a unique skill set to brands and destinations.
I’m here to serve your brand, spread your message and entice families to visit your destination. Please let me know how I can help!
Why Partner with Toddlin’ Across America?
After completing my Master’s degree in Digital Marketing and Communications at Johns Hopkins University, I ran corporate, non-profit, political and academic social footprints for over 10 years. Now, I apply my passion and expertise to the people and places I love. www.linkedin.com/in/angelicakajiwara
I provide coverage as a freelance writer as well.
Who is my audience?
- 73% Female | 27% Male
- 25 – 44 Years Old
- Very engaged and active on Instagram
IN THE NEWS
Holiday Inn Club Vacations Checking In Blog –
- 8 Ways to Keep Homeschooling While Traveling
- How to Plan a Nature-Filled Trip to Branson, MO
- Helpful RV Travel Tips
Her View From Home –
- Staycation is the New Vacation—Here’s How To Make it Great
- I Don’t Want My Husband To Be My Last Priority
Red Tricycle –
- Creek Stomping: 7 Awesome Natural Splashpads
- The Ultimate Camping Guide
- DC Chefs’ Favorite Easy-to-Grow Ingredients
- 5 Epic Places You Can See without Leaving Your Car
- 7 Day Trips That Will Make Your Kids Smarter
- 10 Ways to Celebrate the Lunar New Year in DC
- 12 Amazing Road Trips to Take This Fall
- Peep This: 19 Great Places to See Fall Leaves
- All Aboard! 6 Scenic Trains to See Fall Foliage
Want to learn more? Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how I can help you. We’re here to serve your brand, spread your message and encourage others to visit your toddler-friendly destination.
In accordance with ethical blogging practices, all reviews/promotions hosted on Toddlin’ Across America in exchange for a travel experience will be 100% truthful and include a sponsorship notation somewhere in the post.