Named Top Mom Blogger by Red Tricycle
A Top Family Travel Blog to Follow in 2021
I’ve had the vast pleasure of working with Angelica on many, many influencer marketing campaigns over the past two years through my role as an Influencer Coordinator/QA Analyst here at Sway Group. I’m always thrilled when her name turns up on one of my client-approved lists because not only is she pleasant to work with, I know that her content will be turned in on time, that it’ll meet the requirements of the influencer brief, and that the client will be thrilled with her content creation and performance. I am always impressed with Angelica’s responsiveness, attention to detail, and ability to make content blend seamlessly into her feed. She has an amazing work ethic and personal aesthetic that allows her work to really stand out and shine. She is a favorite of several brands as a result and is a great choice for a long-term brand ambassador. – Angie Lee, Influencer Coordinator/QA Analyst at Sway Group
Who Am I?
I’m Angelica, a writer, mom to three toddlers and influencer from Lookout Mountain, Georgia. With degrees in Communications and Marketing Strategy and more than ten years of professional social media management experience under my belt, I offer a unique skill set to brands and destinations.
We focus on the experience. When we partner with you, we want to show our experience, not just our accommodations or family-friendly meals. We know that a great experience can make or break a vacation. That’s why we showcase our personal experience in the content we create.
My family is here to serve your brand, spread your message and entice families to visit your destination. Please let me know how I can help!
Why Partner with Toddlin’ Across America?
Working with Angelica and her family was a great experience for our region. One of our top target audiences is parents with young children, and Toddlin’ Across America is the perfect platform to reach them. We got lots of wonderful exposure from their visit to Northern Delaware, and look forward to welcoming them back soon. The collaboration was well worth the investment. – Jen Boes, Director of Marketing and Media Relations for Greater Wilmington Convention & Visitors Bureau
Who is my audience?
- 73% Female | 27% Male
- 25 – 44 Years Old
- Very engaged and active on Instagram
IN THE NEWS
Holiday Inn Club Vacations Checking In Blog –
- 8 Ways to Keep Homeschooling While Traveling
- How to Plan a Nature-Filled Trip to Branson, MO
- Helpful RV Travel Tips
Her View From Home –
- Staycation is the New Vacation—Here’s How To Make it Great
- I Don’t Want My Husband To Be My Last Priority
Red Tricycle –
- 6 National Parks DC Kids Will Love (& Cozy Cabins Nearby) (redtri.com)
- No Place Like Home! Top Spring Break Staycation Ideas (redtri.com)
- Off the Beaten Path! 7 Quirky Roadside Attractions Worth Visiting (redtri.com)
- 5 Best Family RV Trips to Take Right Now (redtri.com)
- Grow On Vacation: Nearby Farms Where You Can Spend the Night (redtri.com)
- 6 Epic Winter Family Road Trips (redtri.com)
- Dash Away! The Merriest Road Trips for a Winter Getaway (redtri.com)
- Creek Stomping: 7 Awesome Natural Splashpads
- The Ultimate Camping Guide
- DC Chefs’ Favorite Easy-to-Grow Ingredients
- 5 Epic Places You Can See without Leaving Your Car
- 7 Day Trips That Will Make Your Kids Smarter
- 10 Ways to Celebrate the Lunar New Year in DC
- 12 Amazing Road Trips to Take This Fall
- Peep This: 19 Great Places to See Fall Leaves
- All Aboard! 6 Scenic Trains to See Fall Foliage
Want to learn more? Please contact me at email@example.com to discuss how I can help you.
In accordance with ethical blogging practices, all reviews/promotions hosted on Toddlin’ Across America in exchange for a travel experience will be 100% truthful and include a sponsorship notation somewhere in the post.